1. People with no EZ-Pass/Smart Tag for the toll road (WTF)!!!! It feels exactly like those visa check card commercials when things are zooming and ish but then someone stops the WHOLE show to find cash to pay the toll – B*TCH go in the damn cash lane! This really gets on my last damn nerve….it’s 2007 folks. Let me upgrade you.
2. People going the 55 mph in the damn fast lane (on the rare occassion we're moving at regular speed). If you drive slow, and you see cars passed you consistently, move your ass over to the right…DAMN.
3. People who ride the exit/entrance lanes to get ahead of traffic but just cause more traffic. Unless it’s me, then it’s ok – shit I have places to be.
4. People rubbernecking when they see an accident on the side of the road. This has been known to delay my commute at least an hour for an accident that’s just on the SIDE of the road. Get a damn life.
5. People who have to come to a complete stop to make a right onto a side road. I mean seriously, there’s no light, no stop sign, is your car really that f*cked up that you can’t make a damn right turn without stopping? Where did you get your driver’s license?
6. Stop and go….bumper to bumper traffic….hate it. Wasting my damn gas.
7. People who brake for no reason, CONSTANTLY, learn how to drive in slow traffic without slamming on your breaks every 2 seconds. Especially when you’re a huge truck and I can’t see in front of you….
I know I’ve left some off, but maybe you can share the