Monday, November 26, 2007

Right on Time - Prayer

One of my favorite girlfriend's just sent this prayer to me in an email and it was right on time. I'm usually not into long spiritual emails, but this one was short, sweet, and to the point. Simple, but necessary.

Oh, here it is:
"Stars do not struggle to shine, rivers do not struggle to flow, and you will never struggle to excel in life, because you deserve the best. Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you... Amen."

There will be a lot of people in your life who will spew negativity in the face of your dreams - almost unknowingly. I now realize that I only need to look to God for all encouragement I need in the midst of moving forward with all of those things I wish to pursue. Anything other than positivity I will choose to ignore.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Keep doing your thing, love. I like your site and am re-vamping my own. Peace & Blessings

Eric/Rico
CNIProject.com