Monday, November 19, 2007

Photos of March on Hate Crimes - Nov 16, 2007

Here are the pictures I took while marching on Friday. Most of them are a bit blurry, I need a photographer (*ahem* - she bailed on me), but you get the idea.

Visit my gallery here. Hopefully you can access these pics. If not, I blame "the MAN!"

I have some video, but it's not that great either (I was walking while taking video - not a good idea).

In related news it seems that in the year 2006, hate crimes rose 8%. Read more here. This brings up the question, are things really getting better for black people in America?

Parting Quote: "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference." - Elie Wiesel

2 comments:

dclawchic said...

see - i got your shoutout!!! hahahaha

brightstarr said...

You're the worst... Bailed on me and I booked you about a week in advance!