Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hit Me Baby One More Time???


POOR BRITNEY!!! Can the chick get a break already? First she gets played by K-Fed, battles depression, becomes addicted to alcohol and unnamed drugs, shows her va-jay-jay, shaves her head, wears horrible wigs, flops at the VMA's, and now she loses custody of her kids - all while still wearing horrible weaves!! The chick needs some help and the media is not helping at all. But um....why is this whole thing HILarious?!!! Ok ok, that was wrong. What I mean is it's just one thing after another! The media cannot get enough, and she keeps them Fed. Murphy's Law in full effect. Honestly, I really do hope she gets it together. Most importantly, I hope she's able to rebuild her relationship with her family. It must be hard to maintain any sanity in Hollywood without your family to keep you grounded. I'm all for the underdog, so I'm rooting for her to come back at full-speed and prove all the haters wrong. I miss that world-class lip syncing and those Janet-jacking dance routines... More on the custody story here....

No comments: