Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Raheem DeVaughn - New Single

Short post, mostly because I'm limiting my internet consumption today --- read why here. But I like this song. A couple of backhanded compliments for women, but I like it nonetheless. I definitely take notice whenever I hear any artist with a song appreciating all that women are. Very refreshing. Raheem DeVaughn is one of my favs - I love his whole vibe. What do you guys think? Share some of your favs.

Parting Quote: "Appreciation is a powerful tool to shift perspective. Finding something to appreciate during a difficult situation quickly moves the perspective to the big picture from the little picture."

1 comment:

dcsavvystar said...

I really like him - i will have to check out teh song when i get home - but usually i like almost everything he come out with