Other than that, I've officially started working out and focusing on nutrition. I'm working with a trainer about 3 times a week, and doing some daily cardio to improve my stamina (I'm way out of shape, Lord help me). It's a much needed change, and definitely a new lifestyle change for me COMPLETELY. But it's all good.
I'm also becoming more earth-friendly. Yep, ya girl if officially going green (which isn't necessarily that hard to do and I refuse to spend more money on this ish).
So let me tell you what small steps I'm taking on my mission of going GREEN (aka becoming a hippie):
- Using only natural hair and body products (Carol's Daughter Products are mostly all-natural)
- Recycling paper (magazines, cardboard, glass, aluminum) - not much goes into the trash
- Buying locally grown and organic products - Love whole foods and farmer's markets
- Taking reusable water bottles into work and refilling with a brita pitcher - no more plastic bottles!
- Using Shaklee Cleaning Products at home (which is great for my dog)
- Using reusable bags at the grocery store (easy to do in a single person household)
- Keeping prepackaged foods to a minimum
So, I'll keep you updated on other tips I find, because so far, these changes haven't been too hard to integrate into my life (which is pretty busy these days). Also, please let me know if you have any other tips.
I'll be back soon,