Monday, December 10, 2007

Interesting Headlines - 12/10/2007

Supreme Court Allows Lighter Crack Sentences - check it out here. [Not necessarily sure this is a "win" considering judges still hold the ultimate say in final sentencing].

Vick Sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting ring - read more here.

Crazy gunman kills two at missionary center - for reals, people are crazy. - Do you think this was a copycat of the Omaha shooting?

Daaaaaaaaaang Gina, she's gay?! - Queen Latifah engaged...read more here. Check out the comments on that blog....she's really in for it if she plans on coming out to America...good luck girl.

And sorry guys, I'll get back to posting sooner or later...I've been mad busy. I'll get back by the weekend.

*Update - Officially cut my hair and I'm about 50% natural now. It was a shock - a HUGE one - but I made it though. Wish me luck on the remainder of my transition to beautiful, healthy, natural, hair...peace. Now my workout begins today - wish me luck at the gym! Big things poppin' in 2008.

No comments: